Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

iMessage with my three kids

When ever I group message my kids or the message me, I can’t comment or reply or like. When I individually message them there’s no problem. I can’t ❤️👍🏼👎🏼. It’s very odd. There’s no comment bubble on the bottom of my screen.

iPhone 15

Posted on May 1, 2024 10:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2024 12:26 PM

Even if you all have iPhones, it would be possible that not everyone is using iMessage. Are all the messages you send blue?

Do your kids have the same problem? If not, I'd suggest that you sign out of iMessage, restart your phone and sign back in.

12 replies

May 1, 2024 5:12 PM in response to IdrisSeabright

Everyone individually is using iMessage. The bubbles are blue. I have signed out of iMessage and turned off my phone. Turned it back on and signed back in. Still in group iMessage with my three adult kids I have no bubble at the bottom for me to reply. I also can’t ❤️or 👍🏼 any pictures. I can initiate the group iMessage, but after my initial text I become just a spectator.

iMessage with my three kids

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.