Newsroom Update

Apple News+ introduces Quartiles, a new original spelling game, and Offline Mode for subscribers. Learn more >

Android Gmail App using the apple mail

Hello Anyone knows what makes disappear months of mails from the apple server, isn't the first time i think in the las two years this problem appear and i loose allways like 6 months of mails, than a call to apple and they upload all missing mails, but to be honest this is very annoying and ridicule's.

I dont know I, how a simple server stop connecting and delete months of mails. To be honest i use gmail, i use outlook professional and apple, and this is the first time I have this kind of problems, and only in apple mail.

Posted on May 1, 2024 12:12 PM

2 replies

May 1, 2024 2:17 PM in response to ruicduarte

ruicduarte wrote:

Hello Anyone knows what makes disappear months of mails from the apple server, isn't the first time i think in the las two years this problem appear and i loose allways like 6 months of mails, than a call to apple and they upload all missing mails, but to be honest this is very annoying and ridicule's.
I dont know I, how a simple server stop connecting and delete months of mails. To be honest i use gmail, i use outlook professional and apple, and this is the first time I have this kind of problems, and only in apple mail.

Well when you contact Apple support again direct your query to them.

Android Gmail App using the apple mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.