can i use icloud backup twice?

i forgot my password for my phone and i couldn't get back in i kept trying but i had forgotten the password and now i have to wait 2 hours i want to try backing it up but my friends say it will restart everything but i want to see of i could use icloud back up again because i want to restart it but i had already used it one in 11/20/2022 which is long from right now. And also my ipad is connected to my phone, so when i restart at my phone will it also restart my ipad too?. I also think that they apple should keep face ID when you forget your password mutiple times so they can change it.

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on May 1, 2024 3:15 PM

1 reply

May 1, 2024 4:08 PM in response to rosemerry145

rosemerry145 wrote:

i forgot my password for my phone and i couldn't get back in i kept trying but i had forgotten the password and now i have to wait 2 hours i want to try backing it up but my friends say it will restart everything but i want to see of i could use icloud back up again because i want to restart it but i had already used it one in 11/20/2022 which is long from right now. And also my ipad is connected to my phone, so when i restart at my phone will it also restart my ipad too?. I also think that they apple should keep face ID when you forget your password mutiple times so they can change it.

follow steps here If you see a iPhone, iPad, or Apple Vision Pro unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

User(s) are responsible to remember their 4 to 6 digit passcode, not Apple.

can i use icloud backup twice?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.