Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

iPhone 13 mini

No dia 17 de Setembro de 2022, comprei um iPhone 13 mini, através do site Boutique da Worten, conforme fatura anexo.

Posteriormente, passei a residir no Estrangeiro com o referido iPhone a funcionar nas perfeitas condições.

No dia 30-04-2024, vim a Portugal de férias e pelas 9h, após aterrar no aeroporto em Lisboa, o iPhone bloqueou o ecrã táctil, ficando inoperacional, sem conseguir ter acesso a qualquer informação do iPhone.

Naquele momento, fiquei sem qualquer tipo de acesso ao iPhone, para me poder movimentar na cidade.

Já que estava em Lisboa, decidi ir à loja Worten no CCColombo no sentido de me resolverem a situação, pelo que me informaram que o iPhone teria que ir para reparação durante 30 dias, e que não me davam nenhum telemóvel de substituição.

Eu referi e salientei que iria ficar de férias em Portugal por 20 dias, inclusive que ainda no presente dia, teria que viajar para o norte de Portugal, e que toda informação que necessitava para me movimentar em Portugal estava no interior do iPhone, nomeadamente reservas de viagens, acesso ao e-mail, documentos, formas de pagamento estavam no telemóvel.

Salientei ainda que não teria forma de ficar sem telemóvel por 30 dias.

Na referia loja Worten, não me providenciaram qualquer tipo de solução para o problema , nem me deram qualquer tipo de telemóvel de substituição para conseguir ter acesso à informação do iPhone, indicando me que poderia ir a loja representativa da Aplle GMS-Store também no CCColombo.

Pelos factos anteriores descritos, efectuei reclamação no livro de reclamações da Worten do CCColombo.

Posteriormente desloquei me então, à GMS-Store no CCCOLOMBO, expliquei a situação do iPhone e também me comunicaram que o iPhone teria que ficar para reparação por 30 dias e que não teriam nenhum telemóvel de substituição.

Referiram que não conseguiriam reparar o iPhone naquele momento.

Eu voltei a explicar a minha situação, salientado que estava de férias em Portugal, por 20 dias, que ainda teria que me deslocar para o norte de Portugal e que não teria forma de deixar o iPhone por 30 dias.

Na GMS- Store , não me solucionaram também o meu problema, não tendo eu outra hipótese, senão efectuar reclamação no livro de reclamações da GMS-Store.

De referir que, a minha atual situação é a seguinte:

Estou de férias em Portugal, incontável, com malas de viagem, sem acesso à informação do iPhone, impedido de me movimentar e usufruir dos serviços das aplicações do iPhone.

Posteriormente, via metro, desloquei me para a estação do Oriente, a fim de apanhar o comboio para a cidade de Aveiro.

Tive que abordar, pessoas desconhecidas na rua para conseguir usar um telemóvel, no sentido de conseguir contactar familiares para poderem vir ao meu encontro.

No final do dia, após chegar à habitação de um familiar na cidade de Aveiro, consegui ter acesso a um iPhone, onde consegui contactar com o suporte Apple.

Expliquei toda a situação é encaminharam para o dia 02-04-2024, pelas 14h, em ir à GMS-Store em Aveiro com o IPhone 13 mini , para fins de reparação.

Estou a enviar está informação na esperança que me resolvam o problema, uma vez que vou permanecer na cidade de Aveiro, durante 10 dias, e tenho que resolver várias situações cuja informação está no interior do iPhone.

Quero referir também, que toda situação foi demasiado incomoda para mim... tive que alterar todos os planos que tinha , desloquei-me para locais sem necessidade.

Fico a imaginar que se me acontecesse o mesmo , num país de diferente língua, e num horário tardio. Teria enorme dificuldade em providenciar local para pernoitar.

Gostaria de ver resolvida a minha situação o quanto antes.

O iPhone 13 mini , ainda está dentro da garantia.

Desloquei me aos locais adequados para me resolverem a situação, e em nenhuma das situações tiveram o bom-senso, nem amabilidade de me ajudar quando eu precisava de facto .

Sempre usei iPhone. Tenho assinatura mensal do serviço da Apple. E deveriam ter mais atenção , pela situação em particular, em me auxiliar perante a dificuldade que passei.

Fiquei bastante desiludido com todo o processo.

Agradeço a compreensão, e como devem calcular, vou reclamar da situação para os locais que achar conveniente, no sentido de prestarem um melhor serviço aos clientes, quando ocorrerem estas situações incómodas e de certa forma infortunas, que requerem uma atenção particular na resolução.

iPhone 13 mini, iOS 17

Posted on May 1, 2024 6:47 PM

2 replies

May 2, 2024 6:02 AM in response to Luíscru

Translation:

On September 17, 2022, I bought an iPhone 13 mini, through the Worten Boutique website, according to the attached invoice.

Later, I started to reside abroad with the said iPhone working in perfect condition.

On 04-30-2024, I came to Portugal on vacation and at 9 a.m., after landing at the airport in Lisbon, the iPhone blocked the touch screen, becoming inoperative, unable to access any information from the iPhone.

At that moment, I was without any kind of access to the iPhone, so I could move around the city.

Since I was in Lisbon, I decided to go to the Worten store at CCColombo in order to solve the situation for me, so they informed me that the iPhone would have to go for repair for 30 days, and that they did not give me any replacement mobile phone.

I mentioned and pointed out that I would be on vacation in Portugal for 20 days, including that even on this day, I would have to travel to the north of Portugal, and that all the information I needed to move around Portugal was inside the iPhone, namely travel reservations, access to email, documents, payment methods were on the mobile phone.

I also pointed out that I would not be able to be without a cell phone for 30 days.

In the Worten store, they did not provide me with any kind of solution to the problem, nor did they give me any kind of replacement mobile phone to be able to access the information of the iPhone, indicating to me that I could go to the representative store of Aplle GMS-Store also at CCColombo.

For the previous facts described, I made a complaint in the Worten complaints book of CCColombo.

Later I went to the GMS-Store at CCCOLOMBO, I explained the situation of the iPhone and they also told me that the iPhone would have to stay for repair for 30 days and that they would not have any replacement mobile phone.

They said they wouldn't be able to repair the iPhone at that moment.

I explained my situation again, pointing out that I was on vacation in Portugal, for 20 days, that I would still have to move to the north of Portugal and that I would have no way to leave the iPhone for 30 days.

At GMS-Store, they didn't solve my problem either, and I had no other chance but to make a complaint in the GMS-Store complaint book.

I would like to see my situation resolved as soon as possible.

The iPhone 13 mini is still under warranty.

I went to the appropriate places to solve the situation, and in none of the situations did they have the common sense, nor the kindness to help me when I really needed it.

I've always used an iPhone. I have a monthly subscription to the Apple service. And they should pay more attention, due to the particular situation, to help me in the face of the difficulty I went through.

I was very disappointed with the whole process.

I appreciate your understanding, and as you should calculate, I will complain about the situation to the places I find convenient, in order to provide a better service to customers, when these uncomfortable and somewhat unfortunate situations occur, which require particular attention in the resolution.

(Translation shortened.)

========================================

Your story is complicated. I am sorry you had to go thru all that. You have posted to a community forum where Apple Users try to help other Apple users with technical issues. I'm afraid we cannot help with warranty issues. However two things you should know:

• The iPhone warranty is normally only good in the country where the iPhone was purchased. So you are likely not under warranty while traveling abroad. You would have to return to the country where the phone was purchased.
  • The warranty does not provide for a replacement iPhone.

You will need to contact Apple Support to discuss this further. To do so, follow this link then scroll to the bottom of the page where you can select Suporte. I wish you good luck.

Comunidade oficial de Suporte da Apple

iPhone 13 mini

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.