Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

iPhone 15 pro max bluetooth

My phone is dropping Bluetooth connectivity within 30 seconds of starting a media service. Streaming and Spotify both do it. My AirPod pros and my Sony headphones both do it.

what are you doing about it?

ios 17.4.1

my phone also still gets super hot. It also pushes buttons I’m not pushing it also opens apps I’m not opening.

this is my 3rd iPhone 15 pro max since pre ordering it.

iPhone 15 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on May 2, 2024 9:57 AM

1 reply

May 2, 2024 10:57 AM in response to PrivateTails

I’m not doing anything about it. And none of the other millions of users in this user-to-user forum are doing anything about it either.

And Apple isn’t doing anything about it either, unless you actually contact Apple and ask for support. This is a problem with YOUR PHONE, not with a billion other iPhones, or even the half billion of those on iOS 17.4.1

Pushing buttons is a condition called Ghost Touch. If it only happens when plugged in, you need a new cable. If it happens other times your screen digitizer has failed; contact Apple to get it replaced→iPhone Screen Repair & Replacement - Official Apple Support

As far as getting hot, f an iPhone overheats it shuts down so it can’t be used, and displays a message saying it must cool down before it can be turned on, and it will probably be unusable for an hour or so. If you are seeing this it is a hardware problem and you should contact Apple support: 

Note that both of the above have options to receive a callback or chat

If you are not seeing this your phone has not overheated. However, if you fast charge your phone may get hot, and pause charging at 80% and display a message saying that charging has paused, and will resume when the phone cools down. This is NOT overheating, and is normal when fast charging. It also won’t prevent you from using any app you have on your phone.

Also, some apps that use a lot of energy or that use cellular data rather than Wi-Fi can cause the phone to run warmer.

iPhone 15 pro max bluetooth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.