You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am unable to activate my iPhone 14 Pro Max Esim

I ported my line to another carrier and my phone went from no sim restrictions to sim lock. Its going on 3 days now no networks. My old carrier verified my phone is not sim, or carrier lock. My new carrier cannot activate my network with the error of "EsiM not compatible". We have tried resetting eSim, reset network, factory reset the phone. IOS is updated, porting was completely done. Whats new on the IMEI after reset is showing its an Iphone 13 promax, instead of 14. I contacted Apple Support twice, nothing changed as the IMEI still verified as an 14, not a 13.

I am exhausted, no one knows whats going on. The 2 carrier have filed multiple tickets, Apple also filed a ticket. Anyone had any experience with such issue please let me know. I have no service ir cannot use my device.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad, iPadOS 17

Posted on May 2, 2024 3:41 PM

2 replies

May 4, 2024 6:11 AM in response to Ljsmith18

If you have an option for eSIM on your device then you will have EID. Please check if you have it.

Settings > General > About > EID (See the pic below)

eSIM on iPhone is not offered in China mainland. In Hong Kong and Macao, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone SE (2nd and 3rd generation), and iPhone XS feature eSIM. Learn about using Dual SIM with two nano-SIM cards in China mainland, Hong Kong, and Macao.

I am unable to activate my iPhone 14 Pro Max Esim

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.