Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Cannot download Audible to Apple Watch

I feel like I am going insane. This has been a problem for months, but if seems to be getting worse. There is absolutely not rhyme or reason as to why sometimes Audible books download and sometimes they don’t, why certain ones do and certain ones don’t (I have the same issue with podcasts, but one step at a time)

this is a nightmare

i have dumped everything and restarted.

I have reset my watch twice, down to factory settings, in the past 24 hours.

I have paired and unpaired my watch and iPhone.

I have left my iPhone on permanently, and sat it directly beside my phone. (It downloads have of one book.)

I have deleted and started over the half downloaded book.

I have tried a different book.

I have checked all the settings and the streaming and download, and everything is as it should be.

I believe the above is the definition of insanity. And yes, I am on the verge of losing my mind. I keep reading about the same problems, but nobody seems to have any real solutions.

i love Apple, and the only reason I have the watch is to listen to audiobooks whilst I swim, but this watch is such a horrible product that I want to run over it with my car!

can anyone help?

iPhone 15 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on May 2, 2024 7:57 PM

There are no replies.

Cannot download Audible to Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.