Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

iPhone 11 speakerphone cutting out

My son have iPhone 11pro. While talking to each other if one of us is on speakerphone the other catches every other word. This happens on both phones, if I activate speakerphone she only here’s every other word and vice versa if she activated speaker phone. If you turn speakerphone off there are no issues. Is there a setting that can fix this? This a common issue as I see many discussions about that but no solution from Apple. Can anyone found a solution?

Posted on May 3, 2024 2:50 AM

1 reply

May 3, 2024 3:02 AM in response to jacekfromkanata

1. **Restart your iPhone:** Press and hold the Side button and either volume button until the power off slider appears. Drag the slider to turn off your iPhone. Wait a few seconds, then press and hold the Side button again until you see the Apple logo.

2. **Check for software updates:** Go to Settings > General > Software Update and install any available updates.

3. **Reset your network settings:** Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This will erase all saved Wi-Fi passwords, so be sure to have those handy before proceeding.

4. **Clean your iPhone's speaker and microphone:** Use a soft, dry brush or cloth to gently remove any debris that may be blocking the speaker or microphone.

5. **Test the speaker and microphone in different apps:** Make sure the issue isn't limited to a specific app. Try using the speaker and microphone in different apps, such as Phone, FaceTime, and Voice Memos.

6. **Contact Apple Support:** If the issue persists, contact Apple Support for further assistance. You can do this through the Apple Support website or by phone.

iPhone 11 speakerphone cutting out

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.