Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

iPhone connection problems

I have an iPhone 13 locked AT&T ever since I update to

iOS 17.4.1 i'm having problem with connections like LTE missed phone calls missed text messages I spoke to the AT&T carrier rep highest level customer service I have been on the phone with them for almost 2 hours and they tried everything they put me a new Sim card and they activate the eSIM nothing is working talk to my phone to the Apple Store and those you know what they want to blame my carrier the new software update is having multiple problems I have missed a important phone calls text messages and I honestly don't know what to do connect my phone to iTunes data factory reset still having problems how can I fix this and I'm still stuck with a contract with AT&T I spoke to the highest level tech-support at AT&T they were nice enough to give me a $45 credit but still does not fix the problem is anyone else still having the same issue

iPhone 13

Posted on May 3, 2024 4:18 PM

1 reply

iPhone connection problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.