My iMovie Projects have disappeared. I can see they are in the imovie folder, but the folder will not open and not load into iMovie

I have opened iMovie and all my projects have disappeared. I followed the steps to find the folder in Finder, I can see there is storage in the folder but the projects are not listed.

Posted on May 4, 2024 12:06 PM

1 reply

May 4, 2024 5:56 PM in response to Tami8993

Hi,

To cover the bases, try closing iMovie and then going to the Finder icon of the iMovie library in which the projects were created. Double click on the icon and iMovie will open in that library. In iMovie go to the projects browser screen (where your projects are displayed as icons). At the top of the screen,next to the search button, make sure that the correct library name is displayed. Click on the little triangle next to the library name to reveal a pop up menu. Make sure that "All Projects" is selected.

Now see if your projects are displayed in the projects browser screen. Scroll up and down to make sure that you have viewed the whole screen.

-- Rich

My iMovie Projects have disappeared. I can see they are in the imovie folder, but the folder will not open and not load into iMovie

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.