Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Wake to raise feature not working on iphone 12

I have Iphone 12 and recently I noticed my Iphone does't uses wake to raise feature so i tried to check if it was turned on and it was already turned on, So I tried googling on safari about this issue and found some steps mentioned below are steps I have followed but haven't solved my issue:

1. Check Settings
  2. Restart Your iPhone
  3. Update iOS
  4. Reset Settings:

After all that for the very first time in my entire period using Iphone device I am contacting apple communinty so solve my this issue and I can't restore my mobile cuz it has a lot of data in it so please tell me any alternative which can fix my issue.

Thanks.

iPhone 12

Posted on May 5, 2024 11:26 AM

1 reply

May 5, 2024 10:00 PM in response to AamirJatoi

Hi AamirJatoi

welcome to the Apple (user-to-user) Community!

Re: "Wake to raise feature not working on iphone 12"

You may want to check through Apple Support's online article (link below) for tips:

Use Raise to Wake on your iPhone - Apple Support

If you want to: you can also try turning the feature off, and then back on again.

Other tips: from face down, flip your iPhone to face up,

or

lift your iPhone so it's in portait mode (vertical) and perpendicular with the ground

Re: "I can't restore my mobile cuz it has a lot of data in it"

You may want to ensure your iPhone has enough space free in which to operate smoothly.

Eg: An iPhone generally needs at least 8 Gb free. Apple support's video can help:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2JujM_iLBM

It is always wise to back-up your data before deleting anything to make space.

That way you can restore the data if you later find you need it:

If needed: How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

and

What to do: If you need more space for an update on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch - Apple Support

All the best :-)

Wake to raise feature not working on iphone 12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.