Apple Wallet -Can’t add Clipper (Bay Area) Transit card

Trying to add the bay area clipper card for the BART. When I tap on transit cards, all I get are Chinese transit cards. I have tried all the prompts from previous posts but they don’t work.

I am traveling next month and I need to load my Clipper card into my phone. It is in my phone but it is not in my wallet

iPhone 5c, iOS 10

Posted on May 5, 2024 9:25 PM

4 replies

May 5, 2024 10:06 PM in response to JPPaq

Go into your wallet app, and press the + icon, and then select Clipper. If it is not there, you can go to the App Store, search for Clipper Card, select it, and the app will install on your device. Admittedly, I'm not sure if you need the Clipper Card app installed, but try these steps. They will work. Also, if you have an Apple Watch, you can download a Clipper Card on it. Keep in mind that the funds you add to your Clipper Card in your wallet app on your phone will not add funds to the Clipper Card stored on your watch. Those two cards work independently. Finally, if you tag in twice within 90 minutes on the same card, they Clipper system will initially appear to charge you twice, but it won't. You're only charged once within 90 minutes.

Apple Wallet -Can’t add Clipper (Bay Area) Transit card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.