pitch wheel programming issue

In MainStage, I am trying to program the pitch wheel on my M-Audio Keystation 61 MK3 controller to bend down a whole step. Now it is bending to zero. I am working with a split keyboard and the lower section is a synth brass sound created in ES2 software instrument. The setting within ES2 that is supposed to change the pitch wheel range doesn't do anything. I've followed tutorials explaining how to alter the pitch wheel parameter within MainStage, but every time I try to make any adjustment it keeps changing the pitch of the patch. When I try to map the parameter, I've tried changing the minimum value, the maximum value, and the saved value as well as clicking on the scale parameter and adjusting the X/Y axis including bringing the middle X/Y value back to the default for the pitch (default is around 63,64). Yet it keeps changing the pitch anytime I make any changes within the scale parameter window. This is driving me nuts. What is the solution to making the pitch wheel do what I want it to do when selecting this particular patch?

MacBook Air (M2, 2023)

Posted on May 6, 2024 7:28 AM

There are no replies.

pitch wheel programming issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.