Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Apple Music app in windows 11, albums keep skipping tracks when streaming

Running the Apple Music app on my Windows 11 PC, when I click on play on the first track of any album, the app skips it along with anything up to 5 or 6 following tracks and then finally starts to play one near to the end of the album. I am streaming everything, I don't have anything downloaded to my pc. It's a pretty powerful Dell pc on a very fast broadband connection with loads of headroom, no other devices are trying to stream at the same time. I'm at a loss as to how to rectify this, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but to no avail. Any clues as to what I could try would be very greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on May 6, 2024 7:31 AM

There are no replies.

Apple Music app in windows 11, albums keep skipping tracks when streaming

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.