Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

my Photo app will no longer allow me to add title or keywords to my individual photos. I receive a popup saying " changing properties". This freezes the app.

I have a new MacBook Air M2 chip that is otherwise working fine. However, in Photos, I no longer can add a caption without the app freezing with a pop up "changing properties" I have seen the changing properties window in the past and it shows for a few seconds and then disappears, allowing the new caption. But not now on this new MacBook (latest MacOS)...I have to force quit the app and the new caption is lost. Any ideas why this is happening, and more important, how to fix it?

MacBook Air (M2, 2022)

Posted on May 6, 2024 12:34 PM

There are no replies.

my Photo app will no longer allow me to add title or keywords to my individual photos. I receive a popup saying " changing properties". This freezes the app.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.