Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

How do i delete albums that apple music uploaded from my laptop ?

I try to keep my local music on my various laptops / PCs separate out of apple music. In apple music on all my machines I only want to see the favorite albums I marked (all Dolby Atmos stuff) and the playlists I put together. Apple music is my go to place for dolby atmos.

For a reason that I cannot fathom, apple music has now uploaded a ton of stereo albums from one of my laptops to the cloud and these albums are showing on all of my devices when I open apple music. This makes it much more difficult to navigate my library of favorite albums, as it now contains a wild mixture of stereo and dolby atmos albums.

I would like to delete all the albums apple music uploaded from my local drive. What is the best way to do this. Is there a more efficient way than clicking on each album and selecting "delete from library"?

Posted on May 6, 2024 2:45 PM

There are no replies.

How do i delete albums that apple music uploaded from my laptop ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.