Pixel Movement or Screen Flickering on MacBook Pro 2021 14"

When you look at the screen of the MacBook Pro 2021 14" from very close or zoom in to see the corners of a word, it feels like the pixels are moving or the screen is flickering. Why does this happen?

iPhone SE, iOS 17

Posted on May 6, 2024 9:25 PM

3 replies

May 8, 2024 9:04 AM in response to mujahid008

mujahid008 wrote:

I'm saying that when I look at the screen from 2.5 inches away and stare at a specific point or sharp object on the screen for 15 seconds, I feel like pixels are moving. The screen brightness is at maximum. Why does this happen?

Please Guide me in this matter i’m nervous about my machine

If you feel you have a hardware issue with your screen, take it in for assessment

In or out of warranty you can get a free over the counter 'Apple Service' inspection

Make an appointment for a "hardware issue"

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Outside the USA

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Your options are to return it, check your locale for details.

In the USA you have a limited 14 days for an exchange or refund for any reason—see  Returns & Refunds Order status

Only items that have been purchased directly from Apple, either online or at an Apple Retail Store

Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple

May 7, 2024 8:36 AM in response to mujahid008

mujahid008 wrote:

When you look at the screen of the MacBook Pro 2021 14" from very close or zoom in to see the corners of a word, it feels like the pixels are moving or the screen is flickering. Why does this happen?

zoomed in why... Is there an issue not zoomed in?

Lets see a screenshot of this "zoomed in" Shift Command 4 and post it here

Pixel Movement or Screen Flickering on MacBook Pro 2021 14"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.