iPhone 15 battery health

Hi! I have an iPhone 15 for almost 5 months (Bought on December 10) and my battery health dropped at 97%. I m so worried because I don’t think it’s normal to drain like that when I have my 80% limit too and rarely charged at 90-100% (happened 4-5 times at the begging). I charge my phone when is 18-19% and I have 172 cycle count. Sometimes I feel like the battery is draining too fast. If there is someone to help me with advice, thanks!🙏🏻

iPhone 15, iOS 17

Posted on May 7, 2024 7:47 AM

2 replies

May 7, 2024 8:37 AM in response to Georgianaaa

Georgianaaa wrote:

Hi! I have an iPhone 15 for almost 5 months (Bought on December 10) and my battery health dropped at 97%. I m so worried because I don’t think it’s normal to drain like that when I have my 80% limit too and rarely charged at 90-100% (happened 4-5 times at the begging). I charge my phone when is 18-19% and I have 172 cycle count. Sometimes I feel like the battery is draining too fast. If there is someone to help me with advice, thanks!

You've now posted this same question at least three times. The answer will continue to be the same.

iPhone 15 battery health dropped in one m… - Apple Community

iPhone 15 Pro Max Battery Health Dropped … - Apple Community

iPhone 15 battery health

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.