Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple News+ introduces Quartiles, a new original spelling game, and Offline Mode for subscribers. Learn more >

LOST COMPOSED EMAIL REPLY

I was composing a reply to an email on my Mac laptop. I wrote a lengthy email response and needed to check calendar for dates in reference to a question from sender of the email. I use my iPhone to check dates on the calendar. There was a pop up about an email draft to save or delete. I was thinking it was probably a blank draft and deleted it. I didn't think to read and see for sure what the draft was. I just assumed it was a blank draft in my iPhone email. Then I went back to complete and send the composed email on my Mac, only to discover it was GONE!! Oh, no, no, no, NO! What happen and how did it happen? My assumption about the iPhone draft, now meant the connection to the email I was composing on my Mac laptop!! So I need specific help to learn how to get that long email back, if at all possible. Otherwise, I'll have to try and remember and reconstruct the best I can the lost email. Any help from the community?

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 14.4

Posted on May 7, 2024 10:01 AM

2 replies

LOST COMPOSED EMAIL REPLY

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.