Apple ID Locked

I bought an iPhone 15 Pro Max newly. Apple ID is locked and I don't have access to the password and security questions and they are lost, that's why I bought Apple ID many years ago from someone who is not available now. When I call call-center of Apple company they told me there is no way. What should I do to use my new iPhone? I paid a lot of money for the iPhone and I need it.

I have the official invoice, box, and receipt and also I went to Apple store in Dubai Mall in person. Also, all information set on Apple ID is for me such as pictures, profile pictures, name, videos, games

I don't understand why there is no way to solve this problem

Please help me

iPhone 15 Pro Max

Posted on May 7, 2024 10:02 PM

2 replies

May 8, 2024 1:29 AM in response to HadiJanbaz

To recap if I understand it correctly: you bought an Apple ID from someone?! Apple ID’s are not meant to be shared, and certainly not to be sold.

Your new iPhone is paired to this Apple ID?

You can try and activation lock support request but that can prove difficult if you bought an Apple ID

If you need help removing Activation Lock and have proof of purchase documentation, you can start an Activation Lock support request.

May 8, 2024 9:49 AM in response to WheelieNick

Thank you Wheelie.

Unfortunately, Yes the new iPhone is paired to that Apple ID.

As you probably know, because of international sanctions, apple's services are not available in Iran and when I lived in Iran I had to buy an Apple ID from someone outside of Iran. But now I live in UAE and I can prove of purchase documentation. Every documentation is available.

Thank you so much. I will start an Activation Lock support request from the link you provided.

Apple ID Locked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.