Copy/paste edit options to repeat on multiple photos

I want to do a batch editing on my Ipd running version 17. But the option "copy edit" doesn't appear as an option and I cannot check the "copy edit" either. What is wrong?

iPad, iOS 10

Posted on May 8, 2024 4:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 8, 2024 5:18 AM

You have to exit the Edit mode, before you can copy the edits. You can only copy adjustments from items, that have adjustments applied.

And you must not be in Edit mode, when you want to paste the copied edits onto another photo.

To batch apply the edits to several photos at once, select several thumbnails, then use the command to apply the adjustments.

A cropping does not counts an adjustments. You can only apply the photometric modification of the color, light, etc to other photos, not the geometric modifications.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 8, 2024 5:18 AM in response to josep210

You have to exit the Edit mode, before you can copy the edits. You can only copy adjustments from items, that have adjustments applied.

And you must not be in Edit mode, when you want to paste the copied edits onto another photo.

To batch apply the edits to several photos at once, select several thumbnails, then use the command to apply the adjustments.

A cropping does not counts an adjustments. You can only apply the photometric modification of the color, light, etc to other photos, not the geometric modifications.

Copy/paste edit options to repeat on multiple photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.