Transferring apple Id data to another apple Id

is it possible to transfer data from one apple Id to another? If yes can anyone guide me on how I can transfer it? I cant seem to login to instagram with one of my apple ID and i wanna switch my data to the other one so I can use it

iPhone 15, iOS 17

Posted on May 8, 2024 5:33 AM

7 replies

May 8, 2024 7:28 AM in response to JDW-Dayton

Hey you didn’t get my point, perhaps I didn’t explain it properly.

the situation is that I have 2 instagram accounts on the same device (iPhone 15) and one of those accounts got suspended for a unknown reason and I think it effected my other accounts too. Bcos now I can’t login to my other instagram account which isn’t suspended (both accounts are in the same account centre on instagram) . But I am able to login on the un-suspended account with a different iphone with a different apple ID and I want to fix this problem, can you help me out?

May 8, 2024 7:55 AM in response to khizer82

It is very likely that Instagram implements a Device/IP Address ban that will prevent users from simply creating another account or in your case using a different account to access their service. That would explain why you are able to access your other account on a different device. You won't be able to access Instagram from your device under any account until the ban has been lifted. You will need to contact them to resolve the issue.

Transferring apple Id data to another apple Id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.