Block: Spoofing Emails with Reply to Pinterest.!!!

I have been inundated with these ... spoofed. I block and use the email From, Contain, etc but there is no way to block a reply to pinterest. !!! Any help is greatly appreciated.

[Edited by Moderator]

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 14.4

Posted on May 8, 2024 6:38 AM

3 replies

May 8, 2024 10:08 AM in response to William Huisking1

William Huisking1 wrote:

I have been inundated with these ... spoofed. I block and use the email From, Contain, etc but there is no way to block a reply to pinterest. !!! Any help is greatly appreciated.

[Edited by Moderator]

block the "Actual From is a gmail address"

Block or unblock senders in Mail on Mac

Block or unblock senders in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

If Junk mail is not working for you as expected—

Mail User Guide for Mac - Apple Support

Change Junk Mail settings in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

Reduce junk mail in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

Mail advanced junk mail settings on Mac - Apple Support

Change Junk Mail Advanced settings in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

Identify and filter junk mail in iCloud - Apple Support

Report and reduce spam in iCloud Mail - Apple Support

Manage junk mail in Mail on iCloud.com

Manage junk mail in Mail on iCloud.com - Apple Support

May 8, 2024 11:46 AM in response to leroydouglas

I truly appreciate the links.. My "issue" is that the methodology Imail uses does NOT include a drop down for "reply to" ... I am finding sites like Pinterest are really promoting spoofers to spam people with the reply to... I wonder if Apple will include that soon.. AND I also wonder if these sites (i.e pinterest, netflix, Elan Musk, etc), provide something to the spoofers if a person clicks or signs up..🤔 As alway, suggestion are greatly appreciated. I get a huge amount every day...

May 19, 2024 1:53 PM in response to William Huisking1

I was hoping for more replies and suggestions.. this whole thing is getting ridiculous and is expanding.. the reply to address is always pinterest-recommendations@reply.pinterest.*** which it doesn't come from pinterest but from a spammer with a gmail address they change every day .. any thoughts are greatly appeciated

[Edited by Moderator]

Block: Spoofing Emails with Reply to Pinterest.!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.