Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Is it possible to merge two Apple ID's?

Hi,

I'm sure there's no way to merge accounts (though that's what I'd like), but I recently noticed my app store email is different than my icloud account.

I went to write a review for an app installed on my phone, then got a notice that "I need to own the app to review it." I do. Its just under a different email.

Is there any way to restore my app purchases if I remove the @me.com address for my icloud email address (gmail)? Or am I stuck using 2 forever?

I'm very happy with the syncing of the icloud with my devices (texting, contacts etc). So changing any settings with my icloud is out of the question because I don't want to mess that up.

What if I deactivate my @me.com email? Will my phone (and ipad) remember the apps it has stored on the device already?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13, iOS 17

Posted on May 8, 2024 6:45 AM

3 replies

Is it possible to merge two Apple ID's?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.