Listening to Apple Podcast through Amazon Echo Dot

I have an Amazon Echo Dot and would like to be able to listen to podcasts through it. I have connected and set Apple Podcasts as my default but I’m frustrated with how clunky the interaction and interface is.

I love playing Spotify through the Dot because I can work it through the Spotify app and just set it to play through the Dot. However, it seems that I’m only able to play podcasts through the Amazon Alexa app or by using voice commands.

I frequently utilize the queue and increased playback speed of Apple Podcasts so I hate dealing with having to request each podcast episode individually and listening to it be so slow. Is there any way to use the Apple Podcast interface or simply a more efficient way to use Apple Podcasts through the Alexa app? I’ve looked and asked for solutions both in the app and the internet but have found very little help.

Maybe the answer is that the interface is just annoying to use and I need to either deal with it or give up but wanted to check with the experts beforehand.

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on May 8, 2024 4:16 PM

There are no replies.

Listening to Apple Podcast through Amazon Echo Dot

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.