NI Reaktor plugin crashes MainStage

I've been using the NI Reaktor plugin (6.3.0 [R30]) for several years, but one day MainStage crashes while load concert

I tried running this concert on another machine with the same version of this plugin, but the result is the same.

I get an crash report. Maybe the reason is indicated here?

Earlier Mac models

Posted on May 9, 2024 3:13 PM

3 replies

May 12, 2024 7:34 AM in response to pollycvr

I don't know enough about crash reports to comment other than to note that your System Integrity Protection is disabled; I doubt that is the cause, but unless there is a good reason for disabling it, it should be enabled. I'd check the SIP status in the other machine you mention.

Setting aside the SIP, the common factor appears to be the concert itself which may have been corrupted somehow. Have you a backup of it that you could try (preferably from a time when you know the concert was working)?

May 12, 2024 8:10 AM in response to pollycvr

Do you have a backup?

If not, make a backup. Select it in Finder, Right or Control click, select "Show Package Contents". In there, there should be a .Patch file, do the same to that. It should then show each separate component of the Concert including each patch. You could try by process of elimination deleting each patch in turn to see if one of them being absent sorts the crashing. If that's the case, you could then remake that one. Otherwise, sounds like you are into a total rebuilt of it.

NI Reaktor plugin crashes MainStage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.