Newsroom Update

Apple announces new accessibility features, including Eye Tracking, Music Haptics, and Vocal Shortcuts. Learn more >

I just want to know if should i turn on accessabliity for my childs

Please let me know when your thoughts

iPhone XR

Posted on May 9, 2024 7:05 PM

1 reply

May 9, 2024 10:49 PM in response to GhostgirlestXX

Hi GhostgirlestXX

welcome to the Apple (user-to-user) Community!

Re: "I just want to know if should i turn on accessabliity for my childs : Please let me know when your thoughts"

As we are all Apple users, like yourself, in the community, we do not know your child or what your child's needs might be. Seems, if possible, it would be best to check with a professional who knows and understands the situation. The correct accessibility software for the precise situation, and for whichever device your child uses, may (or may not) prove to be very helpful.

Else: Apple support have articles online (links below) describing what is available for devices and Mac computers.

You may like to browse through these articles to see what you think of the various possibilities that exist.

Eg: iPhone: Get started with accessibility features on iPhone

or

iPad: Get started with accessibility features on iPad - Apple Support

or

Mac computers: Get started with accessibility features on Mac - Apple Support

Video page: For learning how to use Apple's accessibility features: ie choose from 48 videos, or watch the playlist.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIl2EzNYri0cLtSlZowttih25VnSvWITu

For help if you encounter difficulties with using any particular accessibility software feature:

You may want to contact Apple's Accessibility Support Team:

How to contact Apple for accessibility support - Apple Support

or

Apple's Accessibility Support Website

(NB: You can "Get Support" from the link at the bottom of their website:)

Accessibility Support - Official Apple Support

All the best :-)

I just want to know if should i turn on accessabliity for my childs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.