Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Problem with game zombie io

Hey, so I have been playing this game ZOMBIE IO, and like most game it’s started with just playing it then decided to get the no adverts £9.99 and buy gems £0.99 but the game has bugs it never game me one item I paid for, so thought it was me then while playing a level i got enough gems to buy a pack and got a !( S teir weapon ) went to inventory to find it not being there. I decided to message them and they never go back to me for a day and then told me can you take a video of it and I was like unfortunately it’s already happened. They reply was we need to see a video of it happening? I was like, I don’t have a time machine to go back in the past to have a look at this to record it to send it to you, this got me nowhere , so a update come out , and it full of errors took a picture .. messaged them about it no reply to that, deleted the app reinstalled it in case it was me on the iPhone but it was exactly the same same again. I’ve decided since then I was going to buy another pack at 99p but been too quick and hasty. I’ve clicked on at £29.99 pack and I’ve asked for a refund. My refund was accepted and then bought the 99p pack instead to log onto to play the game and found my account was banned. I have messaged them again I have been told you can no longer play the game unless I pay for this £29.99. Item. Even though I never used it, I’m sure they could easily take it off or wipe it off however they do it. Plus for whatever reason I can’t seem to play the game outside of my house as it tells me it can’t connect I have full 5g even put 4g on and it won’t connect unless am on WiFi.. also mentioned this too them and got zero reply, They have banned my account that me losing any money I have put into this just wondering what my options are as I think they are very unprofessional, specially banning me, is it just me? Mm is this in some sort of violation to apples terms and conditions thank you

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on May 10, 2024 12:58 AM

3 replies

May 10, 2024 1:00 AM in response to Lougio

If you encounter any challenges with third-party applications, the best course of action is to directly contact the app developer for further assistance. Here's a brief guide on how to do it:

1. Identify the app developer.
  2. Visit their website or app store listing.
  3. Look for their contact information or support channels.
  4. Clearly describe the issue you are facing.
  5. Provide any necessary information they may need.
  6. Follow their instructions and provide feedback.
  7. Be patient and follow up if needed.

By reaching out to the app developer, you increase your chances of receiving accurate and personalized support for the challenges you're experiencing. To contact an App developer --> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

May 13, 2024 9:45 AM in response to SravanKrA

SravanKrA thanks for that reply, I have messaged them like 30 times they reply with a lot of rubbish, I have asked them to show me in there terms and conditions, where it says this, they have refused to answer but reply stuff like

( Sorry refund is not allowed in our game since you already received the game resources that can't be withdrawn. It would imbalance game environment. hope you can understand.)

and repeats the

( Refund means get game resources for free, and it's unfair to other players, this is the universal principle of games.)

but as I have asked 10 times where they shows in there policy, and the policy needs to be updated as that policy linked below is a 2022 and this game was released in 2024 so the policy need to be updated with there new game and show what will and won’t happen

hope this helps

https://privacy.joynetgame.com/privacy/en/

Problem with game zombie io

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.