How do I save digital event tickets to My Wallet on my IOS

I have Apple Pay and the Wallet App on my IOS phone. Recently purchased online tickets from an App called Eventbrite. I can’t save any of them to my wallet. It gives me an option to save an image of the tickets to my photo library, but it only saves part one of a ticket which should require 3-4 screenshots to save 1 ticket. This is a pain! I don’t want to carry paper copies of all the tickets for this event. Eventbrite won’t help and refers me back to some link on my ticket. I just want to know how I can save these tickets to my wallet! Please help me someone!

iPhone SE, iOS 17

Posted on May 10, 2024 2:49 PM

1 reply

May 10, 2024 2:53 PM in response to Leemabean991

To save tickets to the Wallet App, the ticket provider must issue an email with a link, a QR code or a button on their website or App for that purpose.

The link Eventbrite refers you to is what you need to find and use to add the tickets to the Wallet App.

click here ➜ Add, use, and share boarding passes, tickets, and other passes in Apple Wallet - Apple Support

and here ➜ Adding EventBrite tickets to Apple Wallet - Apple Community

How do I save digital event tickets to My Wallet on my IOS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.