iPhone alert on my Macbook Pro

I don't know to search for this, so I'm posting the question with a picture.

Lately, every 5 - 30 minutes an alert pops up on my Macbook that is really annoying and I don't know how to get rid of it. I blurred the name of my iPhone, but you can see it here attached. I'm guessing it has to do with my iPhone and Macbook communicating, but I don't know what it is, nor how to turn it off. Nothing happens when I click on my iPhone or the "Choose Other..." option. The alert just disappears for a while until it randomly pops up again (usually at most inconvenient times like during a presentation).

Can anyone tell me how to turn this alert off?

iPhone: 13 Pro

Macbook Pro (M1 Pro 16-inch)

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 14.4

Posted on May 10, 2024 4:20 PM

1 reply

May 11, 2024 8:18 AM in response to GreytGuy

GreytGuy wrote:

I don't know to search for this, so I'm posting the question with a picture.

Lately, every 5 - 30 minutes an alert pops up on my Macbook that is really annoying and I don't know how to get rid of it. I blurred the name of my iPhone, but you can see it here attached. I'm guessing it has to do with my iPhone and Macbook communicating, but I don't know what it is, nor how to turn it off.

Nothing happens when I click on my iPhone or the "Choose Other..." option. The alert just disappears for a while until it randomly pops up again (usually at most inconvenient times like during a presentation).

Can anyone tell me how to turn this alert off?

iPhone: 13 Pro
Macbook Pro (M1 Pro 16-inch)

https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/321207ab-3a27-4dd2-9a60-db4461d3de3e

See if there is anything here—

Stop unwanted Notifications

Stop unwanted Notifications - Apple Community

Uninstall all third party apps that are Cleaners/Optimizers/Anti-Virus/VPN

all known to cause issues on the macOS

your image looks like a Contact card...

there is a similar post here if you read through

Little house symbol keeps popping up on s… - Apple Community

Look at your Airdrop setting— set to "No One" and compare your results

iPhone alert on my Macbook Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.