Music randomly stopped downloading songs

So my Apple Music completely randomly stopped being able to download music. And to what you might first think, no, I promise it wasn’t a storage issue, or a wifi/service connection issue, and I tried restarting my phone (iPhone 12) multiple times. Anyways I was looking through music in settings and turned off automatic downloads and restarted the phone, and it had completely uninstalled all four thousand of my songs off of downloads, and still won’t download a single song (my mistake, I should have read it more thoroughly). So if when I turn automatic downloads off, it uninstalls all my music, I figure turning it back on might reinstall all my songs in library, and ideally get back to downloading songs in general. But the problem is when I switch automatic downloads on in music settings it turns right back off on its own. If I turn it on then leave the app or even swipe out of the music section it goes right back off. I’ve tried turning it on then immediately restarting phone. Automatic downloads goes right back on and off for App Store setting, so might it be because I have so much more song storage than apps? Any help would be greatly appreciated, I need my music lol. Thx!

iPhone 8, iOS 15

Posted on May 10, 2024 10:53 PM

There are no replies.

Music randomly stopped downloading songs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.