Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Why can’t I delete apps on iPad?

I cannot delete apps off of my iPad. It just tells me. remove from home screen so it won’t let me delete any apps.

iPad, iPadOS 17

Posted on May 11, 2024 4:18 AM

2 replies

May 11, 2024 4:53 AM in response to Geode1234

Assuming that your iPad is not centrally managed by an Educational Establishment or Business (as the device may be remotely managed) - if you are experiencing difficulties with adding, updating or removing Apps from your iPad, you’ll need to check your ScreenTime restrictions:

• Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > iTunes & App Store Purchases > Adding Apps - set to Allow
  • Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > iTunes & App Store Purchases > Deleting Apps - set to Allow
  • Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > iTunes & App Store Purchases > In-app Purchases - set to Allow

Why can’t I delete apps on iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.