Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

can I login to my existing iCloud email from a third party email?

I want to factory reset my iPad to give it away, but I still want to keep my iCloud email address and all the mails I received. So can I use a third party email app on my iPhone to log on to the iCloud email address I have on my iPad? Since I know the default mail app on my phone can only hold one iCloud email so I can’t add any more.

iPad Air (3rd generation)

Posted on May 12, 2024 4:42 PM

1 reply

May 12, 2024 4:55 PM in response to Felix_66

I've never tried but I assume you won't have any issues adding a second iCloud email address in a 3rd party app.

Here are the settings you may need to use: iCloud Mail server settings for other email client apps - Apple Support. Note that you'll be required to create and use an app-specific password in the 3rd party app: Using app-specific passwords - Apple Support.

You could try that on your iPhone even before you reset your iPad.

can I login to my existing iCloud email from a third party email?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.