Mirroring iPhone screen to MacBook Pro with multiple displays

Hi!

My MacBook Pro has three displays configured as one main display and two extended displays.

When I mirror my iPhone 11 screen to my MacBook Pro, the mirroring works as expected on one of the displays. However, the other two displays remain black. I have verified that the external displays are not disconnected, as I can momentarily view the Mission Control using a keyboard shortcut.

I was hoping to be able to share my iPhone screen on one display while using the other two displays for regular MacBook functionality. However, the current behavior prevents me from utilizing all three displays effectively.

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 14.4

Posted on May 12, 2024 5:57 PM

2 replies

May 22, 2024 4:06 PM in response to ecureuill

ecureuill wrote:

Hi!

My MacBook Pro has three displays configured as one main display and two extended displays.

When I mirror my iPhone 11 screen to my MacBook Pro, the mirroring works as expected on one of the displays. However, the other two displays remain black. I have verified that the external displays are not disconnected, as I can momentarily view the Mission Control using a keyboard shortcut.

I was hoping to be able to share my iPhone screen on one display while using the other two displays for regular MacBook functionality. However, the current behavior prevents me from utilizing all three displays effectively.

Extend or mirror your Mac desktop across multiple displays

Mirroring iPhone screen to MacBook Pro with multiple displays

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.