How to verify payment method to avoid interpretation

Hi can you please verify my payment method because it won’t allow me on my side of the phone thank u!

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on May 13, 2024 10:46 PM

1 reply

May 14, 2024 9:56 PM in response to Mayarsadeq

Hi Mayarsadeq,

welcome to the Apple (user-to-user) Community.

Re: can you please verify my payment method

As we are all Apple users, like yourself, in the community, no-one here has access to your accounts or details in order to do as you ask. Apple itself is not here.

Re: How to verify payment method to avoid interpretation

If your payment method is not going through on a purchase or a subscription, and you are asked to verify it, you may need to contact the provider of the payment method, (eg: card-provider or bank etc.) and ask why your payment can not go through for Apple purchases.

Eg: If you have disputed a charge from Apple, you may need to authorise the payment method-provider to allow payments to Apple again.

or

If your Apple transactions are international payments, you may also need to authorise your provider to allow those, and any transaction fees if they apply.

Apple support also have articles online that may be helpful:

What to do: If a message says 'billing problem with previous purchase' or 'verification required' - Apple Support

See which payment methods are available in your country or region:

Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple Support

The "Subscriptions and Billing" Website also has info. / support / contact options etc.:

See: Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

All the best :-)

How to verify payment method to avoid interpretation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.