How to reset my Apple ID account to change country/region?

I want to reset my account to change the country

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on May 14, 2024 6:57 AM

1 reply

May 14, 2024 7:56 AM in response to aymen24

What do you mean by reset? Just the balance? If you are trying to zero your balance and still have a valid credit or debit card, you may purchase an item from the App or iTunes Stores for more than your balance. The remainder will be billed to your card, leaving you with nothing in your account balance.

Alternatively, you could ask Apple Support to remove and keep the balance. Remember that the people on this forum are just other Apple products users like yourself and are unable to do this for you. Use this link Apple provides to take you directly to the managing and editing an Apple ID people who will do this for you --> https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=kbase&PGF=PGF63005&category_id=SC0998&symptom_id=20198

If you choose the Apple Support option, use the direct link I provided. You can use the general support link at Official Apple Support but it will just take you to the link above after you spend several minutes exploring the support web site. I’m just saving you some time and effort finding that link. ;-)

Alternatively give Apple a call:

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Also take a look at this article:

Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

Have a great day!

How to reset my Apple ID account to change country/region?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.