I have 3 questions, 1 Firefox as a login, 2 hold icons in same spot, and 3 hard drive window open up. See below.

First after shutting down and turning on the computer the next day, my hard drive and auxiliary drive jump all over the place. Is there any way to get this Sonoma to keep them in the same place after shut down?

Each time I open the hard drive the window is a different position and a different shape. My old drive opened it it in the same shape and location each time. Is there any way to get it to be the same each time I open up the hard drive?

How do I get Firefox to open when I open up the computer? I have tried to add Firefox to the login items but it will not add to the list. I have gone to the options on Firefox when I right click it and tell it to open on login. Nothing has worked. My opinion of my new Mac and Sonoma is they are a real pain in the back end!!!!!! Nothing seems to work when I try to have it save something the way I want it to!!

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.13

Posted on May 15, 2024 12:23 PM

8 replies

I have 3 questions, 1 Firefox as a login, 2 hold icons in same spot, and 3 hard drive window open up. See below.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.