iPhone XS turning off after plugged in

I’ve bought an iPhone XS (used) one on December of 2023 from a 3rd party reseller and on the day I bought it I replaced my original battery for a new one.it almost 6 months and the phone worked fine.suddenly yesterday when I plugged it into the charger it shows charging while the screen is still one but after the screen locked itself and within 30 seconds phone fully dies and not even Turing on untill the charger unplugged.after unplugged it turned on by double tapping .I changed the brick and cable but the issue still exists.I plugged it into my laptop then it chargers like normal no any errors.any one know whats wrong with it.is it something with the replaced battery.it shows unknown part in the battery health

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 16

Posted on May 17, 2024 10:08 PM

1 reply

May 18, 2024 12:18 AM in response to heshawa193

Search for accessories that have completed MFi certification. Once an accessory has completed MFi certification requirements and is reported to Apple as sold/distributed, it will be searchable in our public database of authorized Lightning, headset, charging, iAP-enabled, and Find My network-enabled accessories.

Learn how to identify counterfeit or uncertified Lightning-based accessories.

iPhone XS turning off after plugged in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.