Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Can someone help with my iPod touch, network connection issues!! Please help

I have an iPod touch (2nd generation) with 6.8 GB’s of memory and it won’t connect to my WiFi for some reason and could really use some help if anyone knows how to fix this??!! Every time I try to connect to my WiFi it comes back with,” unable to connect to the network “ and that’s it. No option to fix or anything else so without internet I can’t connect to my Apple ID or anything like that. Plus the Bluetooth isn’t working right either. Please help. You can text me at please help, thank you!

[Edited by Moderator]

iPod touch

Posted on May 18, 2024 12:16 AM

3 replies

May 18, 2024 3:52 AM in response to UNABLETOCONNECTTONETWORK

A possible solution to the Wi-Fi issue is to go into the Wi-Fi settings on the iPod, tap the arrow on that Wi-Fi entry and take the option to Forget this Network. Then join that network again as a fresh connection.

Note though, that a 2nd gen iPod Touch will be limited in what it can connect to, due to security concerns (that your iPod would be exposed to). You will not be able to use the iTunes Store, so your Apple ID cannot be used via the iPod. You can still use it in iTunes etc.

Regarding the Bluetooth, what exactly is the issue?

May 18, 2024 3:55 AM in response to the fiend

Just so you know, I have asked our hosts to remove the two other posts that you put up as they are not necessary. This is a forum, not an instant chat room and it may take a while before anyone replies to you.

The hosts have also removed your personal information, which you should avoid putting online in a forum such as this. Replies are via this online discussion.

May 18, 2024 4:39 AM in response to the fiend

That’s insane. Why the heck would they even have it on there if I can’t use it? I tried signing into my email and the music app and even iTunes and it won’t work. It seems to me that it’s basically garbage. I tried moving some music from a PC and it says I need to authorize my computer but I can’t figure out how to authorize it because it says for me to access my Apple Music or Apple TV via my PC and I can’t even get those apps to work on my PC soo idk what to do to authorize my PC soo I can transfer music from PC to my IPod touch. Should I just throw this away or can I use it for music?

Can someone help with my iPod touch, network connection issues!! Please help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.