Are there any alternative options to establish a remote connection from Windows to Mac Studio?

Upcoming surgery has a work from home issues. I am using a "bee" windows computer to remote into work. Linking to two different servers and then to my Mac Studio (Sonoma) I have no issues linking to the two different servers winch are windows based. But, linking to my Mac Studio is becoming difficult. The conncection happens but I have a screensaver running. I can't "click" anywhere to get my password typed in anywhere to get on it. Its a major slow refresh. When I do click it changes from a arrow to a small dot.

I have changed everything on the mac end to never fall asleep or go to screen saver or power save mode.

I am needing other options to try please. I need to be able to work remotly from home thru window remote to my mac.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Mac Studio (2023)

Posted on May 19, 2024 9:17 AM

There are no replies.

Are there any alternative options to establish a remote connection from Windows to Mac Studio?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.