Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Can’t text in group message

Hello everyone, I'm having an issue with a group chat on my iPhone. The bar where you type your messages is missing. I can see new messages coming in but I cannot reply from my phone or IPAD However I can reply in the same thread using the Messages app on my MacBook. The other members of the group chat are all using iPhones and it seems to be only me having this issue, and only with this specific group chat. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? My phone and computer are both up to date on software. I've tried restarting the phone, quitting the app on my phone, turning iMessage on and off, checking the send + receive settings, but nothing has worked so far. Any help would be much appreciated.

Posted on May 19, 2024 11:36 AM

There are no replies.

Can’t text in group message

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.