Iphone X locked - forgot passcode

Hello,

I'm family member - Parent/Guardian.

My daughter forgot passcode. No success on she's icloud login - when I tried to log in - system is asking to unlock account - I tried to do all "step by step" functions, at the end system sent "key" to icloud email (**********@icloud.com), in which I can't log in.

So no working iphone X, no active icloud account (tried to use SIM in new iphone) - is there some way, how I, as a Parent, easily can change daughters icloud pasword and un-lock she's iphone?

P.S.

Unfortunately there was no back up on PC, either icloud - in fact no back up at all.

Thanks in advance

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on May 20, 2024 4:08 AM

1 reply

May 20, 2024 9:27 AM in response to Eriks1984

Eriks1984 wrote:

Hello,

I'm family member - Parent/Guardian.

My daughter forgot passcode. No success on she's icloud login - when I tried to log in - system is asking to unlock account - I tried to do all "step by step" functions, at the end system sent "key" to icloud email (**********@icloud.com), in which I can't log in.

So no working iphone X, no active icloud account (tried to use SIM in new iphone) - is there some way, how I, as a Parent, easily can change daughters icloud pasword and un-lock she's iphone?

P.S.

Unfortunately there was no back up on PC, either icloud - in fact no back up at all.

Thanks in advance

[Edited by Moderator]

If you forgot your iPhone passcode, use your Mac or PC to reset it - Apple Support

Iphone X locked - forgot passcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.