Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

iCloud for Windows - iCloud Drive synchronization disabling itself

I recently installed iCloud for Windows in hopes of syncing my iCloud Drive onto my Windows Explorer. Once I installed the application from the Microsoft Store, I proceeded to enable the option to sync iCloud Drive to my PC. As soon as I turned the option on, it immediately turned back off; iCloud Drive will not stay in the 'on' position for more than one second. The screenshot below shows this happening. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling iCloud for Windows without success. My question is how I can turn on the synchronization of iCloud Drive to my Windows PC, or how I can fix this weird error of my inability to have the option remain enabled.

Windows, Windows 11 (22631)

Posted on May 20, 2024 6:19 AM

There are no replies.

iCloud for Windows - iCloud Drive synchronization disabling itself

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.