Unable to get contacted by Apple Program Enrollment Representative to complete organization registration

I have a problem enrolling our organization in the Apple Developer Enrollment Program for the past 2 weeks, Apple has requested that they need to contact me in order to finalize the registration, and everyday I get the same email ( we are trying to reach you, but there is no answer )

I already provide my mobile number and company number multiple times, I have no calls that came through and registered on my devices as missed calls

I have requested many times to provide me with at least a number so I can call in and resolve this issue but I'm not provided with any solution till date

Already I tired to reserve a call with the contact us page everyday, sent multiple emails to eur***ev@apple.com but no help was provided and no resolution was provided

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on May 20, 2024 7:41 AM

2 replies

Unable to get contacted by Apple Program Enrollment Representative to complete organization registration

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.