Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

MacBook Air M3 will not type in certain forums and text boxes...

I didn't notice this was an issue until when I tried to answer a comment on reddit today, and the keyboard stopped responding when typing. but just in the comment box. It still clicks links etc... It happened a few days ago but not sure if it was the same site. And it's not all over the site just certain random times on different pages. Tried it in Firefox and Safari and same result. It will put the curser in the comment box but nothing else. This is so weird and I am wondering if I have done something accidentally to cause it, but as it is random I don't see how. Running latest OS.

MacBook Air (M3, 2024)

Posted on May 20, 2024 3:27 PM

4 replies

MacBook Air M3 will not type in certain forums and text boxes...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.