iphone 15 excessively overheating

Since the beginning of my purchase, my iPhone 15 has been overheating randomly, without any discernible pattern. It heats up at any time, and when I put it on charge, it becomes unbearably hot, to the point where it feels like it's going to explode. I can't even hold it in my hand while it's charging, and I receive a warning that the charging has been paused due to the overheating.

This is unacceptable for such an expensive device. Apple has failed to address these known issues with their products. They continue to launch new devices every year, but the build quality and features are no better than those of cheaper alternatives available on the market.

Apple is eroding customer trust and faith by neglecting these problems. If they don't resolve the excessive overheating issue with the iPhone 15 soon, they risk losing their customer base. So far, no fix has been provided by Apple for this serious overheating problem.

iPhone 15, iOS 17

Posted on May 20, 2024 8:50 PM

1 reply

iphone 15 excessively overheating

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.