If I delete the picture and the videos From my i cloud will it be deleted from my phone as well? Or just the i cloud

Please help me and thank you 🌸

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on May 21, 2024 8:43 PM

5 replies

May 21, 2024 9:42 PM in response to LID_1

LID_1 Said:

"If I delete the picture and the videos From my i cloud will it be deleted from my phone as well? Or just the I cloud: [...]sorry i mean the web i cloud not from the phone "

-------

Correct. And that's what I'm saying. So, download all of your Photos and Videos to your iPhone. If that concerning, then download all of your Photos and Videos as a backup, making sure you have enough of a storage capacity to back them all up. See here: Download iCloud Photos and Videos - Apple Support

May 21, 2024 9:24 PM in response to LID_1

LID_1 Said:

"If I delete the picture and the videos From my i cloud will it be deleted from my phone as well? Or just the I cloud"

Download these First:

No. Not if it is downloaded. If it is not downloaded, however, then, yes, it will be deleted form iCloud. So, along as there is in down-arrow on the bottom-right corner of the photo's icon, then it is downloaded.

If I delete the picture and the videos From my i cloud will it be deleted from my phone as well? Or just the i cloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.