My right side AirPod is not working

Hi, my right airpod is not working, but it always shown that it have 100% battery..I try to forget my airpod and reset it by holding the button for a long time...but now I cannot connect it with all my device...when i open my charging case the white light appeared even i dont hold the button..and when i close it the amber light appear and blink 3 times and nothing happen

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 21, 2024 8:35 PM

1 reply

May 21, 2024 9:08 PM in response to Hellomyairpodnotworking

Hellomyairpodnotworking Said:

"My right side AirPod is not working: Hi, my right airpod is not working, but it always shown that it have 100% battery..I try to forget my airpod and reset it by holding the button for a long time...but now I cannot connect it with all my device...when i open my charging case the white light appeared even i dont hold the button..and when i close it the amber light appear and blink 3 times and nothing happen"

-------

You need both AirPods to be connect, both of which has to be of the same Serial Number. Along with that, you need power to it. So, it seems to be an issue with the AirPod itself --not the pair. So, see the following...

Troubleshooting Muted AirPods Volume:

A. Visit Apple Support links:

B. Verify the Balance:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Accessibility
  4. Scroll Down: to Hearing
  5. Adjust: the audio volume balance

C. Using an App?:

Check and make sure that the balance on the app is not towards the right.

My right side AirPod is not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.