Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Find my doesn’t recognize other iphones and is loading forever

Hi, I am new to iphones and I wanted to add my friends on Find My. I read every possible solution but it didn’t fix anything. I tried restarting my phone multiple times, reinstalling find my, turning the location on and off, I checked date and time and it still doesn’t work. I can only see a few of my contacts and only for 2 people it shows in blue (that they have an iphone). Either way if I try to add by searching, for some people that have an iphone it says that they are not associated with it (they already share location with other people). If I click on the blue person to add them it is loading and loading but at the end it doesn’t add them.

iPhone 14

Posted on May 22, 2024 2:23 AM

There are no replies.

Find my doesn’t recognize other iphones and is loading forever

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.