How to resolve connectivity issues on iPhone 13 Pro after updating to iOS 17.5.1?

Since downloading to 17.5.1 I woke up today and I can't connect anything. I can't get on to the internet. I can't use any apps etc. I was thinking of doing a reset but I don't know if this will even help. I have an iPhone 13 pro. Anyone else having the same issues?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Xi1,

Posted on May 22, 2024 9:37 AM

2 replies

May 22, 2024 10:51 AM in response to Baileyboo35

Baileyboo35 wrote:

Since downloading to 17.5.1 I woke up today and I can't connect anything. I can't get on to the internet. I can't use any apps etc. I was thinking of doing a reset but I don't know if this will even help. I have an iPhone 13 pro. Anyone else having the same issues?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

contact your cellular data provider

Jun 10, 2024 10:21 PM in response to Baileyboo35

Had this issue and quite a few more. After googling, chat with Apple, totally resetting phone-nothing worked. Ended up at Apple where the tech claimed it was NOT a software issue, but hardware. They basically replaced the whole inside of the phone under warranty, by 6 days.

Funny thing is when we got it back “fixed”, it was not updated to 17.5.1. I was unable to find a work around without a computer so I was forced to install it.

Phone still isn’t right.

How to resolve connectivity issues on iPhone 13 Pro after updating to iOS 17.5.1?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.